Here is my thankful post for this Thanksgiving season. These types of posts are always hard for me.
I am such an emotional person. It naturally makes me think of all things good and bad in life.
In today’s world where life is fleeting so quickly. We never know when some horrible incident may happen. There we are, left nothing but memories.
Which is why I try to make as many as I can. No matter how difficult and busy life might be sometimes.
- I am thankful for my Salvation. Jesus is my rock and my faith is what keeps me going every day.
- I am thankful for my husband. He has been through a lot this year. Job loss, motorcycle accident, broken leg. Above it all, he has never given up. 💜
- My children are a bonus to this crazy life. Each one of them has such an awesome personality. The love I hold for them is unmeasurable.
- Mama – This woman is someone who I thought was so tough life would never take her down. I am losing her all too soon, but my memories will never fade.
- My Dadu…this man has really struggled to find himself. But through the love of Christ, he is now the best man I know. (Check out here why I call him ‘Dadu’.)
- Bubba – You are a treasure and you don’t even know it. I will always cherish the times we spent together.
- My Church – I have been blessed enough to find a church after our move. Moving to an area where you know, only 2 people was tough. The church has become my 2nd family.
- Homeschool – I am so thankful for the ability to homeschool. I know it doesn’t work for everyone. But, for us, the list is long on why we do and it’s a true blessing to be able to.
- My freedom…it’s not something I think about daily. But when you see the news or read the paper and hear of all the tragic events occurring around the world. You really start to appreciate all the sacrifices made.
- Food – I am so grateful for food! Listen I know this sounds crazy. But, when you know that people are going without, eating 1 meal a day, or eating food that is filled with bugs or other things. You quickly remember how wonderful it is to have what you do. (Check out my newest recipe here.)
- Books – I have always had a love for reading. Being able to sit down and read, just allows me to go to another world. I am still that girl who truly feels herself in the story.
- Music 🎤 – I mean seriously…it lightens my soul! I can listen to just about any genre & start singing or dancing. It just makes me feel so good 😍
- Community – When people really come together for something…it fills my heart! We have to remember that this life isn’t about beating each other. It’s NOT a race. Help, love, share…that’s what it’s about.
- Spanx – Can I get an Amen ladies!! These things have saved my life. Cause recently the leggings craze has caught me and well, I need something to hold it all in. 😆
- Coffee ☕️ – This is the lifeblood of my days. It’s not like I NEED it or anything 🙄 But I love a good warm cup of coffee & some yummy creamer. (Check out my list of things a mama must have here)
- Planners – I like anything that helps me keep this crazy life of my organized. More days than not I think I have more than I do, but whatever makes me happy.
- Hulu – Without it I would be lost in the world of t.v. I mean who has cable or satellite anymore??
- Fall & Winter 🍂 ❄️ – Blankets, fires, warm fuzzy socks…I have said enough right?!
- My sweet pets! I have an almost 14-year-old boxer, Diamond…and a sweet mackerel or tabby cat (he’s like a marmalade color) they just make me smile every time I look at them.
- Nail Polish – Really I have like 73 bottles & truly get a therapeutic sense when I am painting my nails.
Call & Response
So…what are you thankful for? Do you have a thankful post on your blog…share the link with me below & let me know!
Love ya ❤️ Bye Y’all!